Re: Gallery

Hi Everyone,

I have to get my .02 cents worth in concerning the critiques of the gallery.

I think positive critiques can be helpful and some people are just naturally soft or positive, however you want to look at it. But, why would this stop the people who want to give tougher critiques from commenting?

There will always be those who are tough with their critiques and bless them, they are helpful if their comments are truly given in the spirit of teaching.

Unfortunately, there will always be those in life who can be cruel. I find that being harsh is rarely helpful and some people don't seem to understand when they cross the line between being tough and being cruel.

I stopped critiquing because more time was spent on critiquing my critiques than the work in the gallery.

Marilyn