Re: postcards again?

I hope you all don't get caught up in this and neglect the gallery and critiques again. The Gallery had shown signs of life lately. I would hate to see it die because of distractions.
Don, who did Pass the Camera but not the postcards.

Shyrell Melara wrote:
I missed the first go around, so please count me in. It seems like the
collection will turn out somewhat like the book project but with postmarks.
Sounds like fun!

Shyrell

lea murphy said:
I'd be more than willing to start this up again if anyone wants to play.

I am quite a lot busier now than I was when we did it the first time   but
I'd be willing to organize the addresses on a web page then those   who are
interested could go there, copy the addresses and be
responsible to get postcards out.

There would be a deadline by which everyone would need to respond in   order
to be a participant.

Everyone would need to submit to me there addresses.

We would determine e a 'ship date' and that would be the date the   cards
were put in the mail...none before that date.

in order to be elegible to participate in any future postcardings   (this
could be an awesome continuing project), you would have to be   certain to
participate in any you agree to do (translation...if you   say you're going
to do a mailing you have to do it or you can't
participate in the next one).

Any takers?

Let's kick it around. PLEASE don't make it too complicated or I'm not
going to be able to organize it...too busy right now.

Lea
(who loves to receive real, live mail that doesn't have a window in   the
envelope!)

lea murphy
www.leamurphy.com
www.whinydogpress.com