re-doing the postcard project

I would LOVE to participate again!  Maybe I am stating the obvious, but for
those who were not around to participate last time, the postcard is to be
one of your own photographs.  Mine, as I recall, was my clown collection.
what a wonderful collection of artwork from around the world we ended up
with!  Wow that list of participants sure brought back memories of the list!
 Someone asked where we have been, I myself started working two jobs, then
with three kids (single mom) there just was not leisure time on the
computer.  My oldest is off to college, the baby will soon be 11 and I am
finally back down to somewhat of a normal schedule!  So I will "lurk" and
contribute when I can and if we decide to refresh the postcard project,
count me in!

Angi Turnpaugh
Pharos-Tribune Staff Photographer
(574)722-5000 ext 5152