RE: Returning Members

At 11:53 PM +0100 3/29/07, Mário Pires wrote:
I agree with that, i remember fondly the "pass the camera" experience, it
was a big emotion to see the finished project (even if some cameras got
lost).

Jan did contribute to the Book.  It wasn't that long ago.

I wonder whether he's willing to let go of Vagabond now? It would be neat to have all four cameras together finally.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822