Re: Returning Members

Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:
So, how exactly did the postcard thingy work?
Something like - those who wanted to participate printed or produced post cards, then we "traded" ours by sending them through the mail with those of other PhotoForum Members.

That way we each had a collection of postcards done by PhotoForum members.

Somehow - I don't remember it being that simple.  What am I forgetting?

Marilyn
Another question, will it be repeated?

Bob

--