Re: Returning Members

I just had 250 cards printed for a show. I thought I was so smart - I only ordered 250 because I found a cheap place online that let me order fewer than 500.

I designed the card so part of it is my new business card, too. That can be chopped off the invite after I've sent it out and the show has run.

And I was only going to give/mail out 100 or so, so I'd have 150 business cards from the others.

Boy, another day harvesting addresses from all the places I need to check out, and I won't have any cards left at all...
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx