-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Emily L. Ferguson
Enviada: quinta-feira, 29 de Março de 2007 22:33
Para: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Assunto: Re: Returning Members

At 2:19 PM -0700 3/29/07, Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:
>Somehow - I don't remember it being that simple.  What am I forgetting?

You're probably forgetting how much we jawboned about how to do it
before we finally got on with it!

Despite the difficulties we've had as a group in the past, this is
still one of the most cooperatively-operating groups I belong to!  We
really do try to make decisions as a group and satisfy the ideas of
all of us when we decide to do something.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx