Re: PF exhibit updated 03-17-07

In a message dated 23/03/2007 02:58:53 GMT Standard Time, guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
My
own Mum turned 90 last winter and I try to take as many pictures of her as I
can before she leaves us.
My own parents are long gone but I find that I value early photos of my parents rather than the later ones. Do everything you can to gather in even the photographically imperfect earlier images. (and record as much of the detail on date and names of other people in the photos.- we have an extensive album of pictures from my father in law's service in the army in India between the two World Wars - sadly without anyone at all being named and no accurate date or location.)

 So far as my grandchildren are concerned I think I would prefer them to see/ or keep pictures of a younger me. Michael