Re: PF exhibit updated 03-17-07

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
At 1:36 PM -0700 3/17/07, ADavidhazy temp in Seattle wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated MAR 17 2007. Authors with work now on display at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

          Don Roberts - Route 66

Amazing. I haven't been on Route 66 since 1955 when we actually drove Route 40 and 66 from the east coast to see the great landmarks of the American West. That's a very interesting icon. Did you use fill flash to keep it from silhouetting? Is it a bench on the other side, to sit and look out over the great grasslands on the North American continent?

Emily and Charles, thanks for reviews. They seem to be in short supply these days. Yes, I used fill flash which accounts for the glare on the license plate. It is not a bench, just a neat marker. And this is a little south of the grasslands and long grass prairie. A lot of sage and tumbleweeds, rocks and sand. The route is still a treat to travel, so different from Iowa where I live.
Don