Re: Image search utility

: After doing some experimenting, with both "ImgSeek" and "dupelocator", I
: found "ImgSeek" far superior for my specific needs.
: http://www.imgseek.net/

brilliant!  Thanks for the heads up on that one.

I have to confess dupelocator was really for finding *exact* matches,
irrespective of name or even filesize

a nice tool when you've copied files and neglected to delete/clean out a
spot on a hard drive.

imageseek sounds like a well worth while program - off to try it out now :)

Again, thank you!