Re: Jewelry Photography

On Feb 8, 2007, at 5:38 PM, Elson T. Elizaga wrote:

, but would like to get your comments first. Why is it difficult? More difficult than taking pictures of children? :)

Lurking most of the time,

My sister is a jeweler. She has photographs of her work done by a photographer in the Marietta, GA, area, and they are beautiful. On my last visit, I asked her if she knew anything about the gear, technique, etc. She didn't know.

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r