Re: white point (was custom white balance)

Hi Terry
Manuol? :-D  Oh sorry - manual!!

Gosh I wish I had the time to hand meter every shot...I find most of my work is get in fast, take them fast and get out fast!
But I do shoot RAW if possible, unless I have around 500 images to process!

Howard

terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I always shoot raw and I always do custom white balances but then I shoot every thing on manuol and hand meter each shot

Terry L. Mair