Subject: Re: Epson Stylus Pro 3800 printer
From: lea murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, February 02, 2007 8:11 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Guy,

(Preface: I know it's not the same printer but the drivers are the same.)

I upgraded from the 2200 to the 2400 and it was worth every cent. I can print color on 'auto' and get fabulous results without a hitch. And this using the 'in the box' profiles. I am on a calibrated system so I do know that makes a big difference.

The tonal gradations in this new batch of printers is amazing compared to the 2200. And the ability to tone black and white in all sorts of various shades is amazing.

I say go for it. I don't believe you'll be a bit disappointed.

Lea