Your animations are a crack up.

Love em.
Lea

On Feb 1, 2007, at 9:57 AM, Bob wrote:

Roger Eichhorn wrote:
We have no way of knowing how many people who want to unsubscribe  from this list actually know how to do it, but far too many of them  don't seem to.  Perhaps they didn't  read the instructions they were  given when they enrolled.  Now, months  or years later they believe  they can simply send an email to the list saying, in effect, "let me  go."   How difficult would it be to add an "unsubscribe" addendum to  the end of each submission to the list?  That would avoid the endless  naive  emails such as the one below from Edwin Martinson.  If he has  no interest in belonging to the list, such an addition would allow  him to get off the list without clogging our mailboxes with  requests  that we are unable to satisfy.

To Mr. Martinson:  You've addressed an audience that has no way of  solving your problem.  You alone can solve it.

Roger