Re: Delete me from this list.

We have no way of knowing how many people who want to unsubscribe from this list actually know how to do it, but far too many of them don't seem to. Perhaps they didn't read the instructions they were given when they enrolled. Now, months or years later they believe they can simply send an email to the list saying, in effect, "let me go." How difficult would it be to add an "unsubscribe" addendum to the end of each submission to the list? That would avoid the endless naive emails such as the one below from Edwin Martinson. If he has no interest in belonging to the list, such an addition would allow him to get off the list without clogging our mailboxes with requests that we are unable to satisfy.

To Mr. Martinson: You've addressed an audience that has no way of solving your problem. You alone can solve it.

Roger