Re: Andy's state and unsubscribing

Emily,

I am making small progress each day they tell me. Right now I spend quite a bit of time sleeping. Motivation/energy level is somewhat low. I will spare you some other details but in brief am doing better.

On another matter - I can't automatically add a line to each message with instructions on how to unsubscribe but I automatically do it manually for anyone that posts a message on the list that they want to leave the list or if they contact me personally. Sometimes it may take a day or so.

BTW, the instructions for leaving the list are included with every gallery update message except for having to send message from same address they subscribed with. I will change the wording.

On another matter still ... at this time there are two photographs ready for sharing in the weekly gallery update. So, if you have work you'd like installed please follow the instructions at:

    http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-sub.html

and we'll see if we can get that project moving.

Andy

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

Anybody have any idea how Andy's doing?