Re: Andy's state and unsubscribing

ADavidhazy temp in Seattle wrote:

Emily,

I am making small progress each day they tell me. Right now I spend quite a bit of time sleeping. Motivation/energy level is somewhat low. I will spare you some other details but in brief am doing better.

Andy

Andy,

Glad to hear that you are doing better.  I think we all are.......

Several years ago I underwent heart surgery and felt the way you say you are feeling. Tle rest will help the energy levels.

For my motivation my wife brought in pictures of and mail from my grand children. :-) That worked for me.
You're still in our prayers......

Bob

--

                          /////