Re: Is this a victorian post-mortem photo ???

Another thought just came to me, I was wondering why they would use a prop that seems so out of place...unnatural...needing to be held still by the table seems a bit unprofessional.  It may be that it's an item the family brought (grandpa's rocker or the rocker the girls were rocked in as babies)

Just a thought..