Re: Questions

Hello Elliot,

One paper I am very fond of for digital printing is Crane's Museo, bright white, velina finish.  The paper is 100% cotton and I like the rich feel and look.

I don't see much difference in the glossy papers, and there are so many to choose from - it's confusing.  Maybe other PF members can add some insight to those.

Klutz that I am, I leave mounting, matting and framing to a local framing shop.  I've managed to keep all my fingers this way{:->

Marilyn