Re: Good camera for non- pro uses/Howard

Hi Lea
As far as I know, yes...
Have a look at this page
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2006_reviews/g7_pg2.html

I'm using a 2GB SD card so presumably I'll get around 12 minutes. Never tried it, as I've only used it for small clips. The quality is excellent. Interestingly the Fuji F10 I had (now with my daughter) gave significantly longer, up to 14 min on 1 GB

Howard

lea murphy wrote:
About that movie mode on the G7. Can you tell me if there it a time limit to it or if it records to the availability of space on your media?

My Nikon 7900 goes until the media card is full and I LOVE that...no time limit!

Thanks for the info.
Lea