Re: Enlarging (Blowing-up) a file

Who does enlargements that big - all the big copy places to them. I had a 4x6 poster printed on canvas, hem and grommets and all, at Kinko's a few years ago. They needed 38 dpi I recall.

Good printers all over the western world.

Where? Have you been to a product show or product users convention lately? More usages: banners, the backlit plastic sheets in subway stations, billboards, full page ads in newspapers, bank posters have photos galore, pizza and chinese restaurants have big cardboard posters of their foods, holdiay banners on every telephone pole down you main street. Huge projections at rock shows, bible belters "religious" services, political conventions, News Years Eve celebrations.

Photographs enlarged to humongous.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx