Re: Blowing-up a file

Hi Guy,

I am curious to hear the answer too. I just purchased a LF printer canon W6400. My printer came with RIP software and it will take a while to learn to use it. I think it depends somewhat on what printer you need to use, if it is a LF service company they will have the software to upsize your image for you. There may be a charge for it but really they are the best for knowing how their printer works.

Les