From: <fotofx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: Blowing-up a file

> Hi Guy,
>
> I am curious to hear the answer too. I just purchased a LF printer canon
W6400. My printer came with RIP software and it will take a while to learn
to use it. I think it depends somewhat on what printer you need to use, if
it is a LF service company they will have the software to upsize your image
for you. There may be a charge for it but really they are the best for
knowing how their printer works.