Re: Blowing-up a file

Guy,

How big you can go depends on how good you want it to look from how far away.

I've had images from a 6 gig camera blown up to four x eight feet and they were knock-your-socks-off gorgeous from several feet away.

Mine were enlarged in PS and sharpened only once, at the very end just before printing.

Lea