Re: PF main exhibit matter FYI

ADavidhazy temp in Seattle wrote:

BTW, it was recently noted that this exhibit/gallery space is in its 10th year of operation.

Regards,

Andy for the PhotoForum exhibits staff

---
Andrew Davidhazy
525 Minor Ave. N, #611
Seattle, WA 98109

I would have guessed it was in operation longer. I have been retired for 10 years and I was sure that I belonged to this forum while I was working. But the oldest image I can find that I submitted was in April of 08. How could I doubt you all?
Don