Re: Photoshop CS3 Beta

On 12/16/06, Herschel Mair <herschelmair@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ha ha...

There must be a few on this list at least that have legal copies of PS SC2?
..
Right??

I do, in fact (I skipped straight from 5.5 to CS, though).  And have
loaded CS3 beta, but haven't played with any photos in it yet.

Sorry, guys, not sharing the serial number.  I believe in "involuntary
shareware" (that is, people should be able to try any commercial
software whether the manufacturer allows it officially or not), but I
don't want my serial number floating around the world, it's too likely
to get noticed.  Not prepared to go to civil disobedience to push this
particular point.
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
Pics: <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>