Re: judging book

> I tell my students never to judge a photograph by how much work went into
> making it.

Hershell

Getting the photos from the first moon landings involved quite a lot of work (not to say expense for the US taxpayer). Technically
you could obtain better looking shots in the studio (remember Capricorn One?).

I understand what you are trying to get across - but also think there is a balance.

Bob