Re: gallery review for PF exhibit Nov 11, 2006

Thanks Serena,
Thanks Elson,

Un-focus actually works well for the picture. (This was shot with a small Canon and I didn't have any control over depth of field - not that I think I could have been able to acheive the slight blur for only that portion of the image through DoF control).

The lamp posts work fine for me, but I did realize that they are tilted. I should have picked that up before signing off on ther print.

Regards,

Guy

----- Original Message ----- From: "serena fenton" <fents@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Guy Glorieux
What a beautiful mood-capturing image. You've captured that magic moment of autumn in the city. As I said before, I would be tempted to un-focus the city elements in the background; and possibly tone down the blue of the truck.