Re: Charles Dias Comments - PF exhibit update 11-11-06

Guy Glorieux wrote:
Actually, this is one of the greatest benefit of posting work on this Gallery.  Not just to share our work with others, but to benefit from their (presumed) unbiased view and (occasionally devastating) opinion.  ...-:)

Thanks again and thanks also to those (yet unthanked by me) who have commented earlier on other work from me.

Guy

Guy,

Easy for you to say......

After posting a few and getting two comments, total,  I soon gave up on trying to get constructive criticism here.  The last attempt was only commented on by Charles D.

I am undecided as to whether posting another will or will not be a waste of my time......

BTW, my wife got a temp job for the holidays and my east coast tour will not happen till '07 so we won't be anywhere near you till then.....

Bob

--

                           /////
                          ( O O )