Re: Charles Dias Comments - PF exhibit update 11-11-06

 Guy,

 I know exactly this feeling. I don't remember anymore how many times other people pointed flaws on my photos I've never noticed until than ... of course it's frustranting but it's also very educational and help us to become better photographer ... in a hard way.

 Charles