Re: Charles Dias Comments - PF exhibit update 11-11-06

I'm more distracted by the two light posts in the foreground, because they "compete" with the vertical lines of the trunks of trees. I also wish the third person (near the middle of the photo) wasn't there. But the background urban presence serves as pleasant contrast to the scene. It also suggests that people and nature can exist together. The cars, cut halfway, don't look good, though.

Charles Dias wrote:
Guy Glorieux- I like the fall colors and the couple walking along the lake side, it's a very peaceful scene. I think the urban tips in the background something distractive but I think it would be impossible to avoid them.