Charles Dias Comments - PF exhibit update 11-11-06

Guy Glorieux- I like the fall colors and the couple walking along the lake side, it's a very peaceful scene. I think the urban tips in the background something distractive but I think it would be impossible to avoid them.

Gregory david Stempel - I like the composition, it's good. I think the image is something overexposed and the colors are washed. Anyway this image would be much more interesting in BW I think.

Herschel Mair - When I first saw this image thumbnail I thought it was the photo of a girl in a fetish clothing. Nice shot. I like the soft focus, dreamy look. I think it would be better with a little punch in the color saturation and constrast.

Roy Miller - Interesting image. Art made of a photojournalistic image. I like it but your signature in the place of the car licence plate is very distractive.

Serena Fenton - Nice photo, nice mood. I think you could crop the image a little to get the wood cabin and the girl on it bigger in the frame. BW would be great for this photo.

Don Draper - Lovely graphical play in this image. I like the road texture. I shot something like that sometime ago. It's a nice image but little people like this kind of image.