Re: Printing RA4 - was Sharpening, and improving focus, and reducing motion blur

At 07:01 AM 11/6/2006, karl shah-jenner wrote:
So here's a question, who here has printed RA4 in the past and how do they
find things these days with inkjets and the like?

It depends on what you want. The great thing about inkjets is the variety of papers and the kinds of things you can do that you could never do in the darkroom. I do a lot of canvas printing (sells well) and printing on watercolor paper (looks great.) I also do a lot more sophisticated processing on them than can ever be done in the darkroom.

However, I also print from digital files on a Fuji Pictograph, produces great prints that are chemical prints and have all the benefits of digital preparation.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/