Re: Sharpening, and improving focus, and reducing motion blur

Jeff your "Selective sharpening" is a good technique. This is a great way to work. You can have several duplicated  layers with different amounts of sharpening and layer masks to let through only the right parts.
herschel

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,

Higher College of Technology