Re: PhotoForum Exhibit Review, 28 Oct 2006

Darn it, it's friday again and I've not got the least idea of an image to send. All my fall images are the same old, same old, and I've been doing indoor stuff for days - trying to make bookshelf space by pulling apart the goodies in old Photo District Newses. Trying to get the house plants in for the winter, trying to find the top of the dining room table so I can repot a few things.

Sigh.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx