Re: Gallery comments 19-08-06

27 aug 2006 kl. 01.05 skrev Pini Vollach:

Per - It was a pleasure to read your review.
"An image I would be happy to hang prominently in my own home" - It can be arranged !

Pini

Sorry about my delay in answering, Pini. I´m still interested. How about contacting me off list for conditions and details?

Looking forward to hear from you,

Per

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se
elgenper@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"