Re: Gallery comments 19-08-06

Here Google help me find one of the missing files...
Per - It was a pleasure to read your review.
"An image I would be happy to hang prominently in my own home" - It can be arranged !

Pini

????? Elgenper:

Pini Vollach - Bosnian cafe & Bar
WOW!!!!! This must be one of the most intricate and sophisticated image compositions on the forum for many, many weeks. All those circles, the light, shadows and colours, and on top of that the ghost images of a few guests. Absolutely love it! Congratulations! An image I would be happy to hang prominently in my own home.

A good week, this one...

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"