Re: Film or Digital? The Eternal Question!

My shed is cluttered up with boxes of photos I haven't looked at in years.
It's much easier to delete digi-pix knowing I can save the very best and look
at them any time I want without having to dig through 'tons' of other stuff to
find them. JMO  :)

Shyrell
--
Melara Family Photography