Re: Reviews (was PF Exhibits...)

24 aug 2006 kl. 21.45 skrev Darin Heinz:

It is a bit frustrating, even a little disappointing, to see the
participation in the Gallery at the level it is now, after having joined the list when there were 10-12 photographs posted weekly, and frequently others bumped to the following week. Ideally we will go back to that heightened level of discussion, perhaps going so far as to see a less than 95% "lurk ratio", but for the meantime, I will continue as I have been, submitting a full weekly critique, possibly even a photo from time to time, and looking forward to the days of enlightenment from all angles, which I am sure will
come again.

I think there has been a drop in the activity during summer (there usually is..), and hope it will increase again as we enter fall. I´m afraid I have been more than a little lazy (and otherwise occupied) myself, but I hope to improve.

Anyway, here is another vote of thanks for your comprehensive and well-considered reviews. Frankly, they are on a level not always seen here, and they are much appreciated, and needed. I do hope that you will keep up the good work, even though many of us devote less time to the forum than you do, which may of course seem a bit ungrateful, both to you and to Andy.

Again, thank you!

Per

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"