The Art of Seeing - Free PDF Photo Magazine

  Hello everyone,

  There is a brand new issue of The Art of Seeing avaible, the issue #3. In this third issue you will be introduced to the people photography by the Indian photographer Suchitra Vijayan and the urban photos of Rome by the Italian photographer Massimiliano Uccelletti.

  In this issue there is also some really nice texture photos sent by our readers. I apologize for the problem with the form I created for sending photos to the Photo Challenge, it didn't work as expected (actually it didn't work at all).

  Please point your browser to the following link and download your copy of The Art Art of Seeing for free and don't forget to help us to spreed this news, forward this mail to your friends in photography.

  http://www.artofseeing.charlesdias.net/

  By the way, don't forget to answer the new poll "How do you prefer to see photos taken by other photographers?" in the website right side frame.

  Our  next photo challenge is "SHOW US YOUR CITY". Don't be shy and send us a photo of your city. The best one will be in the cover of the next issue.

  Sincerely,

  Charles Dias
  Editor