Re: Talking about bad Photoshopping!

Hi everyone.

> And I don't know why it was done -- so far as I can see it doesn't
> change the meaning of the photo.

Well, it certainly changes the magnitude of the photo. It changes
everything. It makes a mountain out of a molehill, and as far as I'm
concerned, it undermines the credibility of the story, and even all
reportage as we know it. Sure, this was an isolated case, or was it? How
many times are we shown things blown out of proportion due to "good"
Photoshopping?

Just a thought.

Darin Heinz
Melbourne, Florida USA