Re: Talking about bad Photoshopping!

On 8/6/06, R V <muunstruk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Check out this article -
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3286966,00.html
Even as small as the image on this website is, you can tell that someone
obviously went crazy with the cloning tool.
 It's a shame that Reuters could be fooled by this bad case of
photoshopping.  Their editors must be blind.

And I don't know why it was done -- so far as I can see it doesn't
change the meaning of the photo.  (The crop makes some difference, and
the contrast boost does, but those are both "legit" things to do as I
understand it.)  Well, other than the obvious crazy conspiracy theory
that it was done to discredit Reuters.
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
Pics: <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>