Re: Learning how to use a computer - a bit of a tirade...

Marilyn wrote:
I'll have to second AZ's suggestion.  Once you are retired and get to become really involved in the things you love to do, you are all of a sudden working 80 hour weeks.  But I don't think retirees would have it any other way.

Marilyn
"My religion is very simple.  My religion is kindness."
The Dalai Lama

Visit Bartholomew's Buttons Storefront:  www.lulu.com/marilyn160
I recently met a number of former co-workers for lunch.   Your words and AZ's words sound like a replay of our lunch conversation.

I will take this advice to heart.

Speaking of heart, one thing I forgot on my "to do list" is to once again become certified in CPR and First Aid.  This was offered at work in the past and I took advantage then.  My certifications have expired so I must renew them.

Thanks

Bob
--

                           /////