RE: Learning how to use a computer - a bit of a tirade...

Bob,

Yea, like clean the garrage, paint the bathroom, fix the - do the - throw out the- ....!!!

Seriously, having coffee a couple times a week with photog palls really makes the production go up.
We bring our portfolios and crit each other's work.  Also don't forget to apply for shows now that you're just hanging out.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.