Re: Learning how to use a computer - a bit of a tirade...

Emily,

I've been looking for a good class or tutor to teach me PhotoShop and I haven't been able to find the class or anyone willing to teach it to me. No classes at our local college; no classes through the city's parks and recreation programs. Nothing.

I could possibly find a class in Los Angeles, but traveling the highways is such a challenge I would have to be desperate to do it.

I ended up taking an online class through Barnes and Noble's University, but it's not the same as having someone available to show me what to do.

To me, it seems finding someone with your talent for teaching Photoshop is not easy. People may be willing to pay you more than you would expect. Don't sell yourself short.

I wish I lived close to you.  You would have your first paying student {:->

Marilyn