RE: PF exhibits updated 07-22-06

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUL 22 2006.
Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

          Christopher Strevens - Rust Swirl
[Chris] This is a normal image like I usually did. The rust was on an old
wartime fort up on the North Downs and was the last line of defence before
London in the event of a European invasion. It is now derelict and deserted.
There was once a battery of big guns and a garrison. There were ant-aircraft
emplacements there to attack the German bombers that came that way on their
air raids on London. A super fortress American bomber came down further
along the North Downs and cut a swath through the trees. I met the English
father in law of the American pilot who was killed in the disaster
(altimeter fault) who was always thinking of what might have been had his
son in law lived. His daughter did immigrate to America as lots of us always
wanted to.

          Museki Abe - Rain Drops on Lotus Leaves
[Chris] I did not know a lotus was a water lily, nice peaceful scene.

          Roger Eichhorn - Escargot Anyone?
[Chris] I believe snails are better than leeches, slugs and limpets but
cockles are quite nice.
          D.L. Shipman - Sugar Ant
[Chris] He's not a pest he's an ant having his dinner. We all like sugar it
is made from air, water and sunshine.

          Emily L. Ferguson - Man overboard but only for a moment
[Chris] Just went for a dip.

Chris.