RE: PF exhibits updated 07-22-06

At 07:24 AM 7/24/2006, you wrote:

          D.L. Shipman - Sugar Ant
[Chris] He's not a pest he's an ant having his dinner.

I do not agree. They are tremendous pests. Every spring they migrate into my house and will get into anything they possibly can that contains sugar. I have to put out boric acid and sugar water and then not going to my kitchen wearing glasses for about a week.

>We all like sugar

Actually I am no more a fan of sugar than I am of those little piss ants. In my opinion sugar should be a controlled substance with penalties for illegal possession. Over 1 lb. of sugar would be possession with intent to sell. Or to get really really fat. Either way it would be a crime. Of course it would lead to sugar wars, rising prices, and international crisis some which would not be all bad..

 >It is made from air, water and sunshine.

Really?  Do you mean there is no longer aldehyde or ketone groups in sugar?

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.

          Emily L. Ferguson - Man overboard but only for a moment
[Chris] Just went for a dip.

Chris.