Re: A lens in need is a lens indeed.........Sigma lenses? Go pinhole!

Well guys i m naive about pin hole and stuff.

Can anybody provide a few links where gallery of images with pin hole is displayed.

Also few more intresting articles like the one posted about fixing the old kodak lense on DSLRs

rush

On 7/21/06, Elgenper <elgenper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

21 jul 2006 kl. 10.26 skrev Rich Mason:

> The dust I would be concerned about is that which is already on the
> sensor before the pinhole is affixed.  The greater depth-of-field
> will make any bits of grit on the sensor show more obviously, just
> as stopping down a regular lens will, and the wider the field of
> view of the lens the more it will be noticeable.

OK, I misunderstood you.  This could be a problem indeed...

Maybe you found a new, very sensitive method to test for dust on the
sensor......   :-)

Per

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"