Re: A lens in need is a lens indeed.........Sigma lenses? Go pinhole!

Here's a source of pinholes: http://www.pinholeformat.com/ holes.html. I bought a set in 1997 and attached one of them to a body cap for my Elan II (These appear to be brass, mine were monel). Size does matter, but I forget which one works for the film/cap distance and it's important to coat the inside black. I didn't spend a lot of time fooling with them. I think I shot only one roll. I had our machinist drill a 1/4" hole in the center of a body cap. The taped to the outside of the body cap. I've carried it around on several overseas trips but haven't used it. I don't have it with me in Carmel now, so I can't try it here. Next time!

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx