Re: status of submissions to the gallery

Steve,

No. I am afraid that the old address will not be operational for some time unfortunately. However, as far as gallery contributions are concerned please send the photographs following the established guidelines to me personally. Note that I may be able to install an update this Friday evening but after that there will be a hiatus of 2 weeks.

Send photographs and text (with word: GALLERY in Subject line) to: andpph@xxxxxxx

thanks,

Andy

SteveS wrote:
Are we up and running for submissions to the gallery at the old address, now?

Steve Shapiro
sgshiya@xxxxxxxxxxxx